Due to ongoing regulatory changes by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), the information and handouts below may be updated frequently as information is released. Check this page often for up to date information.
New Student Checklists
Employment and Work Permits
Medical Insurance in Canada
- International Undergraduate Students
- International Graduate Students
- Exchange/Study Abroad Students
- SFSS Undergraduate Health and Dental Plan
- GSS Graduate Benefit Plan
- Applying BY MAIL for the British Columbia Medical Services Plan (BC MSP)
- Applying ONLINE for the British Columbia Medical Services Plan (BC MSP)
Resources and Services List
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.February, 2019.
For updated policies and legal information, it is your sole responsibility to refer to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, or other official direct sources, as applicable. If you have any questions or concerns, please check with an International Student Advisor, Immigration Specialist.