SFU International Student Advisors, Immigration Specialists are Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ADVISORS OFFER NON-ACADEMIC ADVISING TO STUDENTS FROM INTERNATIONAL PATHWAYS
- Canadian immigration documents and regulations (e.g. study permits, visas, work eligibility, enrollment requirements for international students)
- Medical insurance and the Canadian healthcare system
- Intercultural transition support and referrals
- Our advising is student-focused, comprehensive, inclusive, accurate, and timely.
- Our services are purposeful and aligned with the university's standards as well as each student's personal and academic goals.
- Our services aim to empower students in their decision-making process, and enrich their academic and social experience at SFU.
- Our services promote and embrace accessiblity, diversity, and multiculturalism.
- We are committed to providing you with an environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation, and harassment. We do not discriminate on the basis of ability; age; cultural identity; ethnicity; gender; political affiliation; race; religious affiliation; sexual orientation; or any other form of discrimination.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ADVISORS VALUE STUDENTS' CONFIDENTIALITY
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.