Register and participate
Register through myInvolvement.
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- Click on Opportunities
- Click on Student Ambassador Program
After you've registered, you'll receive an email with a link that directs you to Canvas, SFU's online learning system
Complete the Canvas module and sign an agreement form to become an Ambassador. You are now officially part of the Student Ambassador Program.
Start signing up for opportunities directly on myInvolvement. Please note: opportunities recognized through this program are:
- Affiliated or administered through SFU
- Overseen by an SFU staff, faculty member, SFSS or GSS representative
- Short term (between 1 hour and 1-2 weeks)
- Not recognized as part of another program or opportunity
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
If you do not show up to an event you signed up for, your participation in that event will not be recorded and you risk losing your Ambassador status
After participation, your hours will be submitted to the program administrators by the staff overseeing the event/workshop. Staff affiliated with the event/workshop will verify your attendance/participation.
Get recognition! Your hours will be updated once a term, at the end of the term onto your Co-Curricular Record.