<kbd id="ym7r81fi"></kbd><address id="a1reddtc"><style id="b9lm435y"></style></address><button id="rfk5j41g"></button>

          Undergraduate Students

          Co-operative Education

          Scholarships, Awards and Bursaries

          Students enrolled in a SFU Co-op term only are ineligible to apply for most* SFU administered scholarships, awards and/or bursaries since the 3 unit Co-op is not a standard graded course. Students must meet the minimum eligibility requirements listed for scholarships, awards, and/or bursaries.

          500 Internal Server Error

          Internal Server Error

          The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

           Work Integrated Learning Office to learn more.

          *Students enrolled in a SFU International Co-op term are eligible to apply for SFU International Co-op Education Bursaries and/or the SFU International Co-op Education Awards.

          Student loan funding

          Students participating in a Co-operative Education term are able to apply for and receive student loan funding.

          Participating in a Co-op term is not considered to be the same as having a full-time job when applying for student loan funding. When submitting their application, students must:

          • Apply for student loan funding on a term by term basis
          • Answer “yes” to the question “Between the date classes start and the date classes end, will you be on a co-op/paid work term?
          • Answer "no" to the question "Will you have a full time job during your study period?"

          Contact a Financial Aid Advisor if participating in:

          • a Co-op term and are enrolled in additional class(es)
          • an International Co-op term

          Maintaining interest-free status

          Enrollment in co-op is considered full-time; therefore, a co-op student may apply for interest-free status. See Maintaining Interest-Free Status (BC residents) for more information; otherwise check with your province of residence.

          Contact a Financial Aid Advisor for further information.

              <kbd id="l93x5826"></kbd><address id="q4sc0vw6"><style id="v11q0iu4"></style></address><button id="u4grr9do"></button>