Scholarships and Awards
Nearly all graduate awards are administered by the Office of the Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Fellows. For more information call 778-782-3042.
The following award is open to graduate students (as well as undergraduate students):
- Aboriginal Community Engagement Award
(applications are accepted each term)
Award Eligibility Requirement:
- must have a minimum CGPA of 3.00 at SFU during the term of application
- must be enrolled as a full-time graduate student during the term of application
If you are in a per term fee program (that is, your tuition is not calculated on the number of units you are enrolled in), you must:
- be enrolled in the term of application.
If you are in a per unit fee program (that is, your tuition is calculated on the number of units you are enrolled in), you must:
- be enrolled in a minimum of 6 units in the term of application.
How to Apply for the Award:
- Check the application period and final deadline at Application Deadlines
- Apply online by logging in to the Student Information System (go.sfu.ca)
- Click on "Student Center"
- Go to Financial Aid and Awards (under Finances)
- Click on "Apply for Scholarships/Awards"
- Select the Aboriginal Community Engagement Award (UUAO120)
- Complete and submit your application
- Submit Supporting Documentation
- Set up Direct Deposit
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.