Degree Partnership programs
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units of standard graded courses at SFU in the term of application
- Minimum CGPA of 3.50 based on SFU courses only
- Have completed at least 12 units of standard graded courses at SFU
See Scholarships for further information.
Undergraduate Open Scholarships
- Successfully completed at least 30 units at SFU
- Minimum CPGA of 3.67 based on SFU courses only
- A minimum term GPA of 3.50 in the last term of enrollment at SFU, based on SFU courses only
- Been enrolled at SFU in one of the last three terms
- Completed at least 30 units of standard graded courses at SFU over your last 3 terms of enrollment
The Open Scholarship award amount will only be calculated on the SFU units in which you are enrolled. See the Undergraduate Open Scholarship for further information.
- Must be in good academic standing at SFU and have a minimum CGPA of 2.00 based on SFU courses only
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 units of standard graded courses at SFU in the term of eligibility
See Awards for further information.
- Minimum CGPA of 2.00 based on SFU courses only
- Must be in good academic standing at both SFU and the partner College
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.Verification of Enrollment form (PDF))
- Fees paid to the partner College for tuition and/or books will be considered provided you submit documentation of these expenses to SFU
See Bursaries for further information.