<kbd id="ym7r81fi"></kbd><address id="a1reddtc"><style id="b9lm435y"></style></address><button id="rfk5j41g"></button>

          Degree Partnership programs

          Douglas College and Langara

          500 Internal Server Error

          Internal Server Error

          The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

          Through Which Institution do I Apply for Funding?

          You apply for funding through your home school.  Your home school is where you are enrolled in the most units (credits) for the term for which you are applying.  If you are enrolled in the same number of units at SFU and Douglas College, you would apply to the school where you have completed the most units to date.

          SFU Administered Funding

          Scholarships, Awards, and Bursaries

          Scholarships, Awards, and Bursaries are granted to students based on various achievements or need.

          Learn more


          The work-study program provides paid,part-time on-campus work opportunities for full-time students.

          Learn more

          Student Loans

          Various student loan options are available. Unique procedures are in place for students completing a degree partnership.

          Learn more

          US Federal Aid

          US students attending SFU can apply for US Federal Aid through the Federal Direct Loan Program.

          Learn more

              <kbd id="l93x5826"></kbd><address id="q4sc0vw6"><style id="v11q0iu4"></style></address><button id="u4grr9do"></button>