You must meet all of the following criteria for a 75% refund on the tuition portion of your student fees (there will be no refund on the ancillary fees):
- You are in a research program
- You have completed your program requirements during the first calendar month of the term (including submission to the library)
- Your tuition is assessed at the continuing fee
- Early completion refunds to students in per-credit programs are only made to students who are enrolled in a project course in a second or subsequent term.
- If you do not pay your tuition fees per the "outstanding fees" schedule applicable to the term, you will be liable for interest even though you expect a refund later in the semester.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
You may expect your refund credit in your SFU account by the end of the second month of the term. When you see that your student account has been credited, you may claim the refund by following the instructions listed here.
The following groups are not eligible for the 75% refund:
- Master's students in research programs who enrolled for fewer than seven terms (excluding all on leave terms)
- Master's students in per-unit programs who are enrolled in the first term of their capstone
- Doctoral students who enrolled for fewer than nine terms (excluding all on leave terms)
Per-unit programs are described on the Graduate Tuition Fees page and include most course-based master's programs and graduate diplomas.