<kbd id="ym7r81fi"></kbd><address id="a1reddtc"><style id="b9lm435y"></style></address><button id="rfk5j41g"></button>

          Exchange Programs

          Graduate students at Canadian universities may apply to take courses at SFU through two agreements: The Western Deans Agreement for students at all Western Canadian Universities, and the CAGS agreement, for students at all Canadian Universities.

          Note: If you do not wish to take courses but wish to perform research at SFU, see Visiting Research Students.

          SFU graduate students may take courses at any of the participating institutions under the Western Deans Agreement (WDA).

          Western Canadian graduate students must abide by the policies of the WDA. Please note that some institutions may have deadlines for receipt of the WDA application form.

          Please submit the WDA Form and copies of pertinent letters to the Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies, MBC 1100, Burnaby campus, for processing.

          The application deadline for courses to be taken through the WDA is generally 4–6 weeks before the beginning of the term, so early submission is strongly recommended (See our Dates and Deadlines page for the actual deadline for this term).

          SFU students, please note: SFU will only recognize a minimum grade of B for transfer credit. The grade achieved will not be included in your SFU GPA.

          Once you have completed the course and your grades have been posted at the host University, please arrange to have an Official Transcript sent to the Office of Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Studies at SFU.

          500 Internal Server Error

          Internal Server Error

          The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

          fees to your home university.

          Students, whose home institution is outside of Metro Vancouver, will be required to pay the graduate student activity fee and the U-pass fee.


          * Western-Deans-Agreement.pdf
          Western Deans Agreement form

          Canadian graduate students must abide by the policies of the Canadian Graduate Student Research Mobility Agreement (CGSRMA) as defined by the Canadian Association for Graduate Studies.

          Please submit the CAGS Graduate Student Form (page 2 of the Mobility Agreement above) and copies of pertinent letters to the Dean of Graduate Studies office for processing.

          Students covered by the CGSRMA will pay tuition fees for the course(s) concerned and applicable fees at SFU.


          * CAGSvisitingform.pdf
          Canadian Graduate Student Research Mobility Agreement

              <kbd id="l93x5826"></kbd><address id="q4sc0vw6"><style id="v11q0iu4"></style></address><button id="u4grr9do"></button>